Downgrading Your Plan to a Lower Tiered Paid Plan
You can downgrade to a lower tiered plan at any time. This article outlines the steps for downgrading to a lower tiered paid plan. If you would like to downgrade to the Free plan, please review the steps on How to Downgrade to the Free Plan.
How to Downgrade to a Lower Tiered Paid Plan
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App, and click the Account Dropdown.
2. Click Manage Subscription.
3. If you are currently using a monthly subscription, you will have the opportunity to select your Billing Frequency by selecting Monthly or Annual from the menu. Annual subscriptions receive 12 months of service for the price of 10.
Note: If your account is already billed with an annual frequency, you will not have the option to change your billing frequency.
4. Select the Plan you would like to downgrade to.
5. Enter the number of Device Licenses you would like to purchase. You will need one Device License for each mobile device you will be using.
6. Click Confirm.
7. Review your changes and click Confirm again.
8. Read the warning message very carefully.
Note: Surveys on your account which contain question types or features not included in your new plan level will become locked.
9. If you are sure you want to downgrade your account, type DOWNGRADE using capital letters and click the Proceed With Downgrade button.
You have now successfully downgraded your account to a lower tiered paid plan.