With the Analytics Report, you can analyze survey results in real-time by generating pie charts, bar charts, and tables.
Each question that has a fixed set of responses will be summarized visually as a Pie Chart, Bar Graph, or Table depending on the question type.
Pie Charts will be shown for the following question types:
- Gender (Male or Female)
- List Picker
- Multiple Choice - Single Answer
- Multiple Choice - Image Single Answer
- True / False
- Yes / No
Bar Graphs will be shown for the following question types:
- Multiple Choice - Many Answers
- Multiple Choice - Image Many Answers
- Satisfaction Rating
- Star Rating
A Table will be shown for the following question type:
There are 2 ways to access the Analytics Report. You can access the Analytics Report from the View Responses page for an individual survey, or from the Reports page which gives the option to select a survey.
Responses Page - How to View Survey Analytics
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Surveys.
2. Click the View Responses button for a survey for which you want to view the Analytics Report.
3. Click Analytics.
You can also view the analytics for a subset of your responses by filtering your survey responses.
Reports Page - How to View Survey Analytics
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Reports.
2. Click the Analytics button.
3. Click the Survey dropdown, and select a survey.
4. Filter the information by User, Date, or both.
5. Click Generate Report.