The NPS® allows you to understand the response data from both a high-level overview of All Net Promoter Score® questions in your surveys, as well as a Specific Net Promoter Score® Question. It is available to accounts subscribed to the Pro plan or Premium plan.
1. Survey Selection Dropdown
2. Filter by Survey
3. Filter by User
5. Overview of All Net Promoter Score® Questions
6. Responses by likelihood to recommend category
7. Net Promoter Score®
8. Frequency Selection for Graph
9. Net Promoter Score® Data by Frequency
10. Net Promoter Score® by Frequency
11. Overview of a Specific Net Promoter Score®
How is Net Promoter Score® Calculated?
The Net Promoter Score® is designed to ask the respondent how likely they are to recommend your business on a scale from 0 to 10.
The Net Promoter Score® is the percentage of Promoters minus the percentage of Detractors. The Net Promoter Score® can range from -100 (100% Detractors) to +100 (100% Promoters).
If you receive 100 total responses:
The Net Promoter Score® would be 50% Promoters - 35% detractors = The Net Promoter Score® 15.
How is the Net Promoter Score® Data Displayed?
Data is displayed in two ways, as a summary showing the percentage of responses for each Net Promoter Score® level, including The Net Promoter Score®, and as a graph.
1. Frequency Selection
2. Percentage of Responses Labels
3. Percentage of Responses Data Set
4. Net Promoter Score® Labels
5. Net Promoter Score® Line Graph
6. Hover-Over Summary
7. Frequency Labels
How to View the NPS®
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Reports.
2. Click the NPS® button.
The page will automatically populate the most recently updated survey that includes a Net Promoter Score® question.
3. Click the Survey dropdown to choose the survey you want to analyze.
How to Filter the NPS® by Users
1. Click on the Users dropdown.
2. Select the users for which you would like data displayed.
The selected users will be displayed.
How to Filter the NPS® by Date Range
1. Click the Date Range dropdown to choose from different date range options, or choose a custom date range.
2. Select the data range you would like to analyze. You can choose from one of the preset date ranges or choose a custom range.
How to Select Graph Frequency
The graph can be shown with a frequency by day, week, month, or year.
The following examples show data filtered for a two month period.