Multiple Choice questions allow users to select responses from a predetermined list of answers.
- Text - Text questions allow users to select responses from a predetermined list of alpha-numeric responses.
- Image - Image questions allow users to select responses from up to 8 displayed images.
The Text type for the Multiple Choice question allows for up to 36 answer options to be displayed as text in buttons.
- Include "Other" with text input - Allows users to select other from a list and input a text response.
- Allow more than one answer to be selected - Allows users to select multiple responses from the list.
- Randomize answer order - Randomizes the answer order every time the question is loaded.
Select responses from up to 8 displayed images. Using custom images instead of text brings a survey to life and allows for brand recognition, faster input, and a richer user experience.
- Allow users to select multiple responses from the list.
- Allow text to display with the images.
- Allow answer labels on mobile devices.
- Images must adhere to the image specifications found here: Image specifications for Multiple Choice.