Survey Scoring automatically calculates a score for each survey response. When creating a survey, you can set a value for every possible answer to a question with predefined answers. When a survey response is submitted, a score is calculated by tallying up all the answer values. Scoring is only available in the Premium plan.
Quiz style scoring counts unanswered questions. For example, your survey has 10 questions and all correct answers have a value of 1. You answer only 5 questions and get them all correct. The quiz score will be 5 out of 10 or 50%. All questions are counted when calculating the denominator (i.e. the out of value).
Audit style scoring ignores unanswered questions. For example, your survey has 10 questions and all items that are compliant have a value of 1. You answer only 5 questions and they are all compliant. The audit score will be 5 out of 5 or 100%. Only answered questions are counted when calculating the denominator (i.e. the out of value).
How to Set up Scoring in Your Survey
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Surveys
2. Click the Edit Survey icon for the survey you want to edit.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click on the Audit or Quiz buttons.
5. Once Scoring is enabled, return to step 2 Add Questions to set scoring on question's answer options.
6. Select the question for which you would like to add scoring.
TIP: Scoring will only appear in the bottom action bar if the question selected supports scoring and if only one question has been selected.
7. Click Scoring on the bottom action bar.
8. Set a score for each answer.
9. Click the Save button.
10. Repeat steps 7, 8, and 9 for all questions. If you have multiple questions that have the same scores, edit the scores for one question and then keep duplicating that question. When you duplicate a question, it also duplicates the scores for each possible answer.
How to View and Download Calculated Scores
1. Log in to the QuickTapSurvey Web App and click Surveys.
2. Click the View Responses icon for the survey for which you want to view scores.
3. The View Responses page will display two additional columns: Score and Score%.
All downloads will also include the Score and Score%.