Why does my MailChimp export status read 'Success With Warnings'?
If you have exported the contact details to MailChimp, and you have received the message SUCCESS WITH WARNINGS, there could be several factors involved.
How to Find out What SUCCESS WITH WARNINGS Is Indicating
1. Click the SUCCESS WITH WARNINGS message to find out what caused the warning.
2. This will display a popup window with detailed information about what caused the warning.
These are the most common reasons for a successful export with warnings:
- An answer was left blank for a field that is required in the list. Blank responses will be replaced by N/A in MailChimp.
- A required field in MailChimp was not mapped in QuickTapSurvey. All responses to the field that hasn't been mapped will be replaced by N/A in MailChimp.
How to Find Avoid the SUCCESS WITH WARNINGS Error
1. Ensure all of your fields for MailChimp have been mapped correctly.
2. Ensure all required fields in MailChimp are mandatory questions in QuickTapSurvey.